Thursday, January 22, 2009

Happy Birthday, Mary!

Dear Mary,


Although you NEVER read my blog, I thought I would post one just for you anyway! I need to let it go even though I spend HOURS writing these for the pleasure of my friends and family. But enough about me, it's your day. So here goes.


Remember this shot? I know that I made this card for you several years ago, but I think it's time that I share it with everyone...even your children.



I though you might enjoy this image of the three of us in my backyard getting a "base" tan before going to the beach to work for the summer. Gotta love that iodine and baby oil.
Where was Barbara? Probably studying.

Here's the picture compliments of Connie Tatum of all of us in front of the Myrtle Beach Pavilion. For the benefit of others who are reading this, you are on the top right.


Finally, the New York trip in May. Can't beat the bargains on Canal Street.


Then there was the Red Bus tour.


And finally, THE group shot. I know, I know it's blurry, but it kinda looks like that filter they used in those Doris Day movies and television shows. Next time, I'll use the auto focus.


Hope you enjoyed the blog. Now will you please read it more than once a year? Have a wonderful birthday!

love,

Nancy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, girlfriend!!! Those pictures bring back so many memories...were we really that young once?!! Ohhh, for the good ole days!..Love the music Nancy...great job, you continue to amaze me..barb