Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Pressure

It appears that absolutely everyone in the blogisphere is posting images of beautiful flowers growing in their yards...ahem...Holly. Not being able to sustain all of this pressure on my shoulders, I decided to venture into my backyard. I haven't really stepped in the backyard since maybe November. Honest. 


The Bradford Pear Trees are beginning to lose their blossoms, so I thought I had better shoot them first. I'm also playing around with some actions, so the blue in one of the images is a result of my processing...as if you couldn't figure that out!







I think tomorrow I'll shoot azaleas. Stay tuned...









2 comments:

Tiedupmemories said...

Beautiful Nancy! So nice to see you in blog World! How are ya? Still taking lovely photographs! It was gorgeous today...a bit hot already though. Hope all is well with you and Tom. I can't wait to see more of your backyard!
Tracy

Holly {CookClickDanceBaby} said...

Oh man! You brushed the dust off and got outside - I'm so proud! Love, love, love the pics. Keep 'em coming!!!!